Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Lion king 2

<3333 I just re-watched Lion King 2, Simba's Pride for the first time in nearly... half a year, maybe? it was really good. I laughed, I cried, I ran out to tell my mom about stuff about it four times. (that means it's REALLY good)

Kovu is adorable, and I even like Kiara, even though she's a little too perfect. I cried when Nuka died. I want the soundtrack. Those are some amazing songs, maybe even better than the first one, and I have the soundtrack for that.

(randomly, I've fallen in love with the Axel/Roxas pairing from Kingdom hearts 2. Man, they are like, so canon. Especially on Axel's side. He's so totally like omg roxas marry me lol. Okay well maybe not that but... you have to play the game to know. lol I didn't play the game, but I watched all the slashy bits at Sara's house and on Youtube.)

I drew some crappy lions. The first two are Keiji and Jeep, and the third one is Kovu and Kiara.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see someone is in a better mood!

I've heard a lot about Roxas and Axel. I know they come from Kingdom Hearts 2...that's about it. I wanna play that game...but I'm not even halfway through with KH1....

You're lions aren't crappy, they're cute and cuddly.

Oh, by the way, what are art trades? Are they like when you draw a pic and give it to someone else for one of their pics? You said you were making some in a commment and I didn't know what..exactly..that..meant..:feels stupid:

7:33 AM  
Blogger Vienna said...

oh, it's like... art requests, but each person does an art request for the other person. Like... Peepy-wolf asked me to draw her emo wolf and I asked her to draw my Egyptian wolf. C:

KS2 pretty much rocks. C: When you beat KS, I think you should definitely get it. (I suck at video games but i didn't actually play, but oh man, the cut scenes make me joyful.)

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home