Friday, July 14, 2006

...... yeah, okay, I'm still mad.

I exaggerated on a lot of this. I just needed to vent, or else I wouldn't be able to talk to her without being angry anymore. This took forever though.... I kind of like it.



[EDIT]

I thought this was funny. This is from March 5th, 2005. That's about a year and three months ago. A VERY OLD self portrait.

This is from about a week and a half ago. The new and (very much?) improved self portrait. Okay, it's me as a boy... but the same principle applies.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!Your art style changed loads in that whole year period.

That sucks about losing your friend and stuff. Losing friends always sucks, especially when it's like out of the blue, "I just got slapped with a fish" kinda thing (lol great comparison there...Getting slapped with a fish..)

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG If only Antinon could read this.

*+*~ Panda

6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chya, losing friends does suck.

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home