Monday, June 19, 2006

I love robots ect.

I LOVE ROBOTS. I love robots, Asian ball jointed dolls, certain other dolls (like the composition doll I have), mechas, androids, crash test dummies, those plastic surgeon dolls, manikins, ect. I love the cd Mechanical Animals by Marilyn Manson, and the theme song of Nip/Tuck. Oh, and Doll Parts, by Hole.

This remix of the Nip/Tuck theme song + music video rocks my socks.

I saw I Robot today. OMG THAT MOVIE IS PIMP. Sunny was a sweetie. Everyone who hasn't seen that should go see it. Another movie I like is AI, which is older. It was very sad and the end was sort of dumb, and it dragged a bit, but it was beautiful. Plus, David was adorable. <33

Ha, my mom doesn't read my blog anymore. I don't care, really. :sniff:

Still missing Rachel, but I've been distracting myself from it lately, + summer school started, and it's as boring as I thought it would be. It's World History. We had to do a poster with six panels illustrating themes from the first six standards. Me and cassy made it more fun by adding yaoi in almost ever panel.

Like, for the industrial revolution, there's a shoe factory in which two guys are making out. For Romans inspiring democracy, we drew a lemonade stand with lemonade crossed out and vote here written below it, with random chibi loves in the corner. XD But this is my favorite. Its three chibis, causing the first world war, which I know nothing about.

Japan: (is a chibi with a kimono and a bowl cut) Japan is the best!
America: (a chibi with no shirt and mohawk) No, America is the best!
Germany: (a constipated looking hitler chibi) Germany is the best and everyone else should die!!!!11
America: Actually, Japan is pretty cute.
Japan: Aw. <3
America: Sex?
Japan: Yes plz.

Oh, and this is what one guy said when he saw the shoe factory yaoi. "WTF are those two girls?!" XDDD

US IDIOTS MAKE SCHOOL FUN.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MAN! I would kill to see that poster.Kill! Lol. At least SOMEONE is trying to make history fun.. That's so cute!

I love AI, but I haven't seen it ina thousand years and totally forgot the ending..I just remember me crying about something in the movie. Robots was an awesome movie too. Will Smith is hot! It was just so cool and futuristic...

Thanks for sending me those links and stuff. The one to the proportions helped a lot (actually made me want to draw something hahaha) and the link to the game is awesome. I played that game a good five times before I stopped and Ritsuka still has those ears! Lol, learned a lot about the series though..

Anyway, my DA name is LunarHermit..I only put one pic up there so far...Cause I'm lazy...And the submit process was kinda on the confusing side..Anyway, I got my pics scanned on the computer...I'll put them up eventually...

Wow, this is long. Well, hope to hear from soon...

bye

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do too read your blog! And stop making History yaoi- you'll creep out the teacher. Saturday on the SciFi channel is a movie called Android Apocalypse. Probably stupid cause it's a SciFi Original Movie, but hey, it's got androids in it. Love you!

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home