Sunday, June 11, 2006

Oh... okay.

Okay, well. I like poetry. Actually. I LOVE poetry. I would like to write poetry all over my body and memorize all the poetry in the world.

Here's where I post my poetry.

It is mostly love poems. Even On a Tiny Digital Screen, which is a love poem underneath a description. I can't explain it better than that.

I am the dorkiest gayest person ever.

Amanda, DO NOT tell Rachel about the poetry. She's always is embarrassed and annoyed when Jeremy writes emo love poetry to her. Mine is tasteful, but I still don't want to risk her disapproval.

Btw, I know this is all sort of random. But NOBODY READS THIS JOURNAL except for maybe my mom and Amanda, so that's okay. if anyone is annoyed that I stopped drawing lately, well, LOL. I drew this as a joke for my friend Sara, who has a really dumb sense of humor, which is why we love her.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello.

Your poems are awesome. They're really good. I hope you were saying you were the dorkiest, gayest person in the world...cause of something other than that awesome poetry. Cause the awesome poet, does not need to talk about her awesome self like that! Hoohah! (And, just ignore my speech if you were joking..lol)

Well, bye.

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home