Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Happy 6/6/6!

I think I might go around groping my friends today and saying the devil made me do it. XD Lol, or probably not. They would freak out though.

Also, I would very much like to put a pillow under my shirt and go around having conversations about my unborn child. And then I'll be like, "Oh, yes, we're going to have the baby shower in a week, I just cant wait. I've already started picking out names... ect ect..." and then I'll pull the pillow out like I just noticed it and say, "Oh, that's right. I'm delusional. I must have been having a moment. Sorry." Then smile apologetically and walk away.

My teacher made me label all the layers on my Design Final. x_X There were SO MANY of them. I'm done now though. Also, Ashley isn't here today. Not like she usually is. XD

I only notice today because for some reason I dreamed about her last night. o.O It was weird. All I really remember is that she liked Classical music and I kept saying stupid stuff like, "Oh, um, I don't like, know the names and stuff, but I like to listen to it," yada yada, and for some reason, she couldn't tell that I was being a totalty retarded nutcase. XD And I couldn't figure out why she was even talking to me. Dreams are so weird.

EDIT: Lol, actually she showed up halfway through the period. :3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home