Thursday, June 01, 2006

>_> ...

I wish I had sent THIS into the year book instead of them managing to get a hold of that abstract CRAP I wrote about shadows for a dumb assignment. >_>

We are the lineart,
can you color us in?
In crayons, in acrylics,
in old marker pens?

Color me sinful,
and color him gray,
color her blessed,
or erase her away.

Our colors will bleed
into our loved ones.
My friends and my lovers,
her brothers, her sons.

So dip in the paintbrush,
come on, color me sinful,
I'll take him down with me,
I'll color him criminal.

so think it through first,
and color me gorgous,
pretty and bright,
my compassion enormous.

I can color them lovely
as you colored me,
but you make the first mark,
so what will it be?

by Carmen Aistrup.

And that's me. Oh yeah. XD

But seriously... they found some crappy abstract poem-prose thing I had to do during a chicken-ess nature hike my art teacher made us do. I hate nature, so I wrote about our shadows. AND IT WAS CRAP. And they were like, ohhh, this is so deep, lets put it int he yearbook and have it take up HALF OF THE FIRST PAGE. x_X I was going to have them take this instead, but I forgot. And the yearbook just came out. And they spelled my last name as Austrup! :cries:

Thank god I didn't but their stupid overpriced book of LIES and misspelled names.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home