Friday, May 26, 2006

Some stuff happened, people did things, ect.

Okay, well, my birthday is tomorrow. Yay? Me and my mom and brother went to walmart and I bought a swimsuit FINALLY. I got short shorts and also cute normal shorts. XD And I uctually ENJOYED trying things on. If I hadn't been flailing randomly all the time and talking non-stop, I'd almost be like a different person. XD

AND MY UNCLE IS COMING ON MONDEY. =O It's gonna be hecksa pimp.

My friend Rachel got me the funniest things for my birthday. One is a parental advisory poster for my room. and the other is a pink stuffed rabbit with no arms and a PENIS. XD It's, like, the best gift I've ever gotten. I asked my friend not to get me gifts and the others didn't intend to and Rachel ignored me. I'm not sure whether to be annoyed or be glad because she ignored me WELL. She's so awsome. XD <3

The bad news is that I'm annoyed at Nikki over a drawign I'm supposed to do for her. She's getting all snotty because I haven't finished it, and while we were talking on yim, she's like, "Fine, shut up now, I'm roleplaying." And I was like, ">_> ...... fine." I cant compete. She and her friend Brianna has the cutest, funniest shota/yaoi rps ever. I only feel lucky that she sends me the rp logs. XD

Okay, and to make up for boring you... a photomanip I did. :3 Lyrics from Reptile by NIN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home