Saturday, May 13, 2006

T_T

I have a lot of real like things I could say... I don't want to... Oh wait. My birthday is the 27th. I get to see my new uncle next weekend. I think. Hecksa pimp. But real life is boring so here read about my fandoms. XD




EVANGELION SPOILER THINGY. IF YOU DONT WNAT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS, DONT READ THIS. IF YOU'RE READING IT OUT OF OBLIGATION CUZ' YOU LVOE ME.... READ ON. XD






I'm so serious about my fandoms that it hurts. XD

I found an unsubbed and undubbed version of Evangelion number 24. I skipped around a lot and put on on mute because the Japanese voices had a creepy echo problem. When Shinji killed Kowaru (hard to explain that. It's because Kowaru's actually an Angel, which is not really an angel, but that's what the destructive creature thingies are called in the series) I almost DIED. I mean, I ran around the house telling people about it like, "OMG OMG OMG" in a not particularly sad way, and then I rewinded and watched the scene where the held hands, and then I cried. XD Delayed reaction, much?

At least Shinji was in the big robot thingy and didn't have to, like, kill him with his own hands. But the robot thing was sick because Kowaru was so small in the robot's hand, and he didn't even try to fight, he just smiled really sadly. And then there was a looooong moment of nothing and then the screen went black and it was like, CRUNCH. And then in just showed the robots hand, empty, all bloody. Oh God, Shinji muct have hurt so bad. Poor thing. Oh yeah, I know he's not real, but what's the point of books and tv and stuff if you dont get involved in it?

I hate anime. Anime sucks. Especially Full Metal Alchemist and Evangelion. Oh, and you know what book I hate? At Swim Two Boys. I liked it but the ending sucked.

I hate sucky stuff where guys or kids die.

OMG SO CUTE.










OMG MORE SO CUTE.










And this is right before he kills him. UGH.















I hate the Eva people because they might Shinji go in the robot all the time. Cuz he's the only one who can control it and save the world. But they always have to use him, no matter what, even if it traumatizes him, for the good of everything... or something. But Shinji's a MESS. He's seen nearly everyone he cares about die, and now he actually had to KILL the person he loves. OMG. ANIME SUCKS. I love anime, so I guess I just like TORTURING myself. I want to watch a frickin fluff yaoi now where nobody dies. Ugh.

Lol. I suck. Who's gonna read this. I'm gonna draw now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home