Monday, May 08, 2006

LOL

Pokemon yaoi makes me laugh so hard I cry out my nose.

OMG BROCK/JAMES NOOO. roflmaomfgwtfbbq.

EDIT: I forgot, there's important stuff too. Actually, not important, just slightly less stupid. Haley's wife wasn't at school today so she talked to me. XD It's pretty sad that I'm the back-up friend, but I don't take any personal offence. I found out that the girl with the bleached hair that I goth/cartoonified in this drawing;



is named Ashley. She's actually sort of preppy but her hair and eyeliner is so cool. I can't even talk to her, I'm so shy. x_X Lol. Anyways, I stole her appearence for a drawing, I hope she never finds out. XD Oh, and I drew realism. :SHOCKDIE: It's fricking UGLY though so try not to let your eyes bleed on your keyboard.

Radically different stock image that I copied the lineart from is here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning!

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home