Sunday, April 02, 2006

Kingdom Hearts Rant

My brother just bought Kingdom Hearts II and I feel that a rant is in order. I mean, the happy kind of rant. Not the angry kind. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the game, but the makers of it... Square and Disney... are evil marketing geniouses.

Those games attract EVERY kind of audience you can think of. Disney fans are either thrilled or horrified. Final Fantasy fans are just thrilled. Anime fans love it, romance fans love it (SoraxKairie is heavily hinted at) and yaoi fans love it too(RikuxSora is almost just as heavily hinted at!)

My little brother Eric isn't particularly interested in Disney, Final Fantasy, anime, yaoi or romance, or even games in general, but he obsessed over this game long before he bought it. He actually did CHORES so earn enough money for it!

What I mean to say is, I'm head over heels for it. I totally just spent the last hour drawing Riku, Sora and Kairi so I could learn how to draw their clothing. XD

this is my background right now! :obsess, obsess:

Omg, tomorrow morning I have to go to the dentist. Ew, I hate dentists. They take things way too personaly, and it makes them mean.

Dentist: Open wide.
Me: -hesitates, grudgingly opens mouth-
Dentist: -slams sharp plastic bits in my mouth and begins probing around-
Me: Ow, wa ha hech?
Dentist: Pardon me?
Me: 'ochin. >_>
Dentist: You don't take care of your teeth. -proceeds to lecture me in a pouty way, saying the exact same thing every dentist has told me every time I've gone-
Me: -doesn't argue, because of all the sharp tools, my relative helplessness, and complete inability to speak with all the plastic tabs digging into my gums-

EVERY TIME. omgwtf. T_T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home