Friday, January 13, 2006

Art Thingies.

Comic numbah one of the series I've started with Antinon.
Really bright Candi.
Armand and Denis. Me and Antinon want to come up with a really good fanfic that might explain why Denis could still be alive. We love Denis. T_T <3

Also, Antinin drew Mel, the other character in the comic who hasn't been introduced yet.

And apperantly Kiminess, this idol of mine who draws in a very anime/shota style and seems to prefer qauntity over quality(<3), says that she MADE, past tense, an icon for me. She's going to email it to me. I dont know her personally, I just happened to comment on her gallery while she was in an icon making mood. Now, I dont know whether to die from joy because it's by Kiminess or worry about what it is... because it's by Kiminess. Kiminess, recently banned from DA for the second time. Kiminess, that Amanda is afraid of.

That Kiminess. <3

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sidles onto yer page* XD Helooooooooooo~
You have no idea how red I got when I saw someone wrote about me! Lmao, I'm such a loser. I do serches on Google for my nick to see if i'm on anyone's pages like this... and this was just whee! @__@;;;
I'm very flattered! *lovelove*
'Course, I'm not entirely sure I was meant to see this post ^^;;;
Uhm... who is Amanda and why are they afraid of me??

AND! XD Imma try and get banned again.
'Course, DA's taking all the fun out of getting banned. They're making your page invisible to other users when you are banned... poopheads... *grumble*

I should actually post on my Blog <<;;;

Anyway, did I ever make your Icon? I feel kind of guilty because I honestly can't remember, and you got so excited like this. ;_; *cliiing*

Anyway, yeah! You should get back to me! XD *love*


-Kimi

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home