Thursday, January 05, 2006

Life is Good.

My best internet buddy Antinon did the sweetest thing for me. For awhile we've been joking around with the idea of My Little Pony yaoi and I've been begging her to draw it. Well... [WARNING! So cutesy it will blow you mind. Okay, click now.] It's my unbirthday present from her. Oh how I adore that girl. We've decided that we're long last twins who're joined at the mind. (even though she's way older than me. Details aren't important!

Speaking of friends, Caitlyn emailed me again. She says that she's into anime and manga, she listens to rock and any other songs that sounds good, she loves magic and vampires, and she wears black. She has a crude sense of humor and likes shows like the Boondocks. How creepy is it that even though we'd been apart for... what, five years? We're still SO MUCH alike.

As for art, I did some of that. [The Collector] Also, I drew eyes for the 100 theme challenge. I've decided to do one themem a day until I finish it, so I'll get in the Hall of Fame and get lots of page views. x3

(I'm so afraid of Korn. I mean, I'm listening to it on my headphones and literally trying to shy away from it like a frightened horse. Anyone else get this? o_O)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this!!!! your guy with the broken hearts might be my next desktop (can't you do that with devient art?)

6:13 AM  
Blogger Vienna said...

Thank you so much! ^_^
I'm not sure about the desktop, I've never tried. ^_^; the guy's name name is Jaden now. He's going to be the main character in a webcomic that me and my friend are doing.

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home