Monday, December 19, 2005

Lykomg Vacation.

Vacation break. Today I watched Monty Python and the Meaning of Life, ate a cheesy tortilla thing I made in the microwave, and fought with my tablet. Lost the stylus tip. Found the stylus tip. Still doesn't work right. T_T

Anyways, still no more word from Caitlyn, and... and... -sniff- Antinonconformist says she's going on haitus. (the most dreaded word in the online universe) Who will make me feel special while she's gone?

But, on the bright side, I scanned a drawing I did awhile ago that I really like and added some bland colors in PSP8. Not actually colored, of course. [Like a Family]

The kittyboy mecha is Babylon, the mecha being leaned on by said kittyboy mecha is Yellow, the little girl is Eloette.

<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home