Friday, December 09, 2005

W00t.

I just realized how horribly sad my Deviantart gallery is. Because not only do I have very few comments on my drawings, but I don't even have the benefit of PAGEVIEWS. Most people have at least 20 pageviews on each drawing plus a couple favorites, but mine have about an average of 1 fave per drawng and maybe two comments at a streatch, and 15 pageviews with luck.

I really do think I might have been banned and nobody's gotten around to telling me yet. So anyways, I storm out of my room and stand in the kitched and yell at the world in general, "I know the problem! ...Well, one of the problems is that there aren't enough people standing around on the off-chance that I'll say something. But that's not the thing now. The thing is that the only pictures that get comments are fanart!"

That's what drives people to the y!gallery. I know it is. If you can draw better than a seven year old you get heaps and heaps of comments, even if all they say is -drool-. THE Y!GALLERY IS THE BANE OF MY EXISTANCE! I miss Zeda, and Reapersun, and Korone. The garbage is eating them aliiive.

-chill- So I draw cute shounen-ai to be happy again. You can pretend the long haired one is a girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home