Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Because I update too much.

Can't finish my picture, because the file is on strike. I can change layers and zoom in and stuff but it will not let me put a mark on it. I've tried everything. I just have to hope it goes back to normal later, but I'm not hoping too hard, because I drew better stuff today at school.

A nice guy named Tim commented on my blog. His blog is here, and somehow I suspect that he's my older, more responsible kindred spirit. Like me once I've worked out my strange obsessions and phases, like my yaoi-complex. (don't ask, don't ask.)

The rest of this post it retarded, and only a fun read if you a) like yaoi or b) apreciate girly men characters or c) are my mom, in which case you have every right to read on because I may stupidly refer to it later and expect you to magically know what I'm talking about.

I made a character. He's my yaoi muse, like Korone's Salomon. (who is man enough to wear reallyreally short skirts!) His name is Yellow (based on my secretname. Shoosh, you don't know about it! o_O) He has tatoos on his face that say yaoi, one going up on the left side of his face and one going down on the right side. He has purple/silver hair (most of the time) and wears lots of black kitty faces, on hairclips and purses and earings and things. Black cat obsession based on my friend Amanda.

He has a new style every week, which often comes with a new boyfriend. Nobody actually knows his origional haircolor, not even himself. He has new names for himself quite often. Not even his strait best friend, Ryo, knows his true name. Most people call him Yellow unless otherwise instructed. He likes looking like a girl, but doesn't want to be one. He's like Gackt, the androgynous Japanese popstar with the legions of drooling fangirls. Except that Yellow's not a popstar, and he has fanBOYS.

I will scan him later. I adore him, although all my friends could care less. Except maybe for Haley who I love because she's the only one who's degraded enough to see eye to eye with me. We have vague discussions about Interview with a Vampire using fancy Japanese words so that out other friends can only speculate.

Although that's not giving my other friends credit. Hannah is crazy fun, because today she brought a yaoi roleplay or something to school which she gave to my me and Haley and Alisha. A dead silence falls over us as we huddle around, passing papers around and reading over eachother's shoulders. Amanda, pinapple that she is, (brunette on the outside, blonde on the inside, but we love her) hovered around us and trying to read it.

So finally we finish and I go, "Hannah, just give it to her." So she hands it to Amanda, who sits down and promptly proceeds to READ IT OUT LOUD. A bunch of kids and a teacher walk into the hallway where we hang out and we all basically tackle Amanda, snatch the papers out of her hands, and try to ignore the way the strangers were staring us. And then Amanda goes, "I don't get it. Which one was a girl?" and other comments that literally had Hannah and me and Haley rolling on the floor laughing. More strange looks from random people.

Priceless. I wish I could stay right there in that hallway with my friends forever.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm famous now! I've been refered to by name in someone else's blog! I feel so special! I'll have to return the favor in my next entry! lol ;-)

I'm so happy I have a younger, less responsible kindred spirit out there. God bless you! You made my day brighter!

And you said I was a nice guy! Well, I think you're nice too, no matter what the papers say.

Don't worry about your phases and obsessions. You'll probably get past most of them, but a few may last well into adulthood, making your life more interesting. Normality is overrated!

I've got three teenagers believe it or not. Ack! I was one once to boot! It only gets better as you grow and see more clearly, believe me.

You're blog is now my favorite non-relative blog. God bless you and your mom too!

-Tim

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ack! Carmen, I love you so much! Now I am putting my fingers in my ears and singing "La, la, la, I can't hear you! Yeo-what? La, la, la!"

Welcome Tim!

Love,
Mom

8:05 AM  
Blogger Vienna said...

Thanks, Tim. ^_^ I do hope I'm slightly more normal as an adult than I am now, anyways, for my mom's sake. She'd going to get an ear infection doing that. x3

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home