Saturday, November 26, 2005

Spread the Love!

One of my favorite artists on Deviantart, whom I've known since the got an account there, is so very nice to me. She made whole journal post to advertise me, and gave me lots of lovely comments with CRITIQUE! She's so sweet, she gave me critique! ^_^ Go to her gallery and give her nice little comments like she caused other people to give me. [Silver-Winged-Demon]

Since people are giving out love today, I'd like to pass it on. Firstly, Zeda whom I've loved for such a long time, and I once made a ragdoll for. She deserves fame. Also, Spiritwolf77. I studied her drawings for hours and hours to learn to draw anthros like her, and although I'm hardly half her skill level, I'd like to think I've learned a lot from her.

And Sora Lover (because I dont know her real name and... well.. she loves Sora!) and Tessadafox, two nice people who commented on my pictures.

I want everyone who reads this to spread the love, and dedicate a post on your blog or website to someone who's artwork you enjoy and want other people to enjoy as well. Get blogging!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home