Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Crap toast monkeys.

Wow, this picture is horrible. I cant draw worth beans. [Tyler Bane] Told you it was bad. Don't stare too long, or your eyeballs will burn.

EDIT: On the the bright side, I drew something that is slightly less crap than this. Whee! [Sabbath] And, also, Angelica is a nice person who tells me why my picture sucks so badly. Unlike some overly nice parents I know... -glower- I swear, the misplacement of his eyes is so blinding that even I should have noticed it! x_X

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not as bad as you make it. What bothers me most is the eye placement. They are up too high and too far to (our) left. Easiest thing to do is to get somebody to stand for ya in the same position as you want to draw to get the positioning correct.

3:40 PM  
Blogger Vienna said...

You know, you're right. Thank you so much! ^__^
It's just that when you're drawing something, you've seen it so long that you can't figure out what the heck's wrong with it, why does this look like total crap?! It's horrible. You can't see the flaws, but you can see that it's not good.
So, thanks again. Without you I would have never figured it out.

7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Overly nice parent here, checking in. I know it's not perfect, but I still like it!

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home