Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Most Pointless Post Ever

I was looking through my files of favorite fanart, and I found the best picture ever. It's Armand from the Vampire Chronicles. Well, I wanted to post it but I didn't want to get sued, so I tried to hunt down it's home website. Half an hour later I finally found the picture of google image search and I clicked on the website... 'lo and behold, the website was down because of overuse of bandwidth. >_>

So, I uploaded the picture onto Imageshack and I don't care if someone sues. [Sexay Armand] When I saw this I was like, "...(the three dots were while my brain was imploding out of sheer joy)Oh my God! Look at his short hair! I love it like that! Oh! His outfit! -swoon- And... and... handcuffs! IIIEEEE! -glee- (after this everything becomes and fangirlistic jumble reffering to countless fanfictions most people have never heard of, much less read)"

So, you know, there you are. Most pointless post ever. And you know what else? I love Napster. I just found Shel Silverstein. Did you know he wrote Boy Named Sue? My only regret is that the website does not have The Great Smoke Off. Once me and Nikki were listening to it on the radio while we were on the phone. We didn't intend to but it came on we both got perfectly silent, and by the end of it we were laughing so hard we hardly heard the final words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home