Friday, October 21, 2005

The Unicorn Trio

Oshkay, time to plug. Remember Klar, the artist I luff who draws the cute little unicorn boys? Well, she's not the owner of ALL the unicorn boys. Just pollu. There's actually a few(and I dont mean an amount. It's like a couple, but with three. Aw, don't they a make a cute few?).

There other owners are Sashamya, who owns Di, and VV, who owns Pascale. Don't let the 'Pallu' on Pascale's picture decieve you, they started out with different names and then traded. And, of course, there's Klar's Pallus. I am in love wif them.

Also, it's Klar's birthday on the 30th! She says that realized it's beyond rude to make birthday art requests from random people, but she needs her unicorns before her 'puddle of sadness solidifies into a sticky wad of despair.' And thusly complete strangers are drawing her unicorms to cheer her up. Talent=love. In fact, I've drawn the little cuties dozens of times, I just have to pick a good one to ink and maybe colour. I'll post it here for all to see when I'm finished.

An for those of you who love the little unicorms too, but are too lazy to go to the artist's galleries, I'll link to some of my favorites. I'm putting far more time into this than I ought to.

Scrappy Noserubs
Wagon Ride
Unicorn Train!
Tummy Kisses
Couple of Three
More Noserubs
Butterfly
Happy Poofs!

Love the unicornbois, or I will haunt your dreams. On a sadder note, Zeda is leaving Deviantart. She's put big ugly watermarks on all her pictures, and I believe that she said she's going to remove everything from her Devart gallery. She still has her website, but personally run sites have a tendancy to be hard to navigate, slow on updates, and full of broken images. It makes me very sad. And also, her SD13 site is down!

See, Zeda has these little dolls that I've been calling asian jointed dolls because they look like a picture I saw once, and also I'm retarded. But really they're called Super Dollfies, and their eyes are really pretty. Like, hypnotcally pretty. Zeda owns a few of them and she does shese photo-stories with them. It's pretty cute and funny. But now that her spin-off site is down, and I can't go to it! Salt in the wounds of her departure. -sniff-

I'm going to Stockton in a few minutes to stay the night with my nieces, so I have to end the post. But remember, love the unicorns and greive the loss of Zeda's gallery with me. SHARE MY BRAIN, DARMIT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home