Thursday, October 06, 2005

Vampire chronicles fanfiction

If you're a sane, sensible person (my mom's doll making friends, my teachers, ect.) then you can skip this post. It's about gay vampires. You've been warned.

If anyone noticed that I stopped posting, I have a confession to make. I found a huge website of Vampire Chronicles fanfiction and I'm addicted to it. Do not click on that if you don't like homosexual vampires, I warn you sincerely. Although, I must say, this is an extremely talented author. She has my heart breaking one moment and laughing like a lunatic the next. Heavy stuff. I'm going to be confused about which parts of the vampire's lives are written by Anne Rice and which ones are from these fanfictions.

I've been reading a little too much, though. And I'm annoyed because the next one in the series I'm reading sounds absolutely devastating, even though I always know these fanfics all end happily. And I want to skip it because in the the next one Louis and Lestat get married, but it's actualy sequential and I can't. -sigh-

Okay, ranting over. I promise I'll try to post something productive within the next few days.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright, you got me laughing LLOL ;) "If you're a sane, sensible person (my mom's doll making friends"... can I not be both a dollmaker and a bit insane? Gay vampires... that is a new one for me but I am going to check it out. Geesh, I am feeling old today!

6:58 AM  
Blogger Vienna said...

X3 Oh, you can be insane alright, but I didn't think that gay vampires would be your type of insane. Thought it would save you a little reading that you wouldn't want to bother with. Sorry I made you feel old. ^_^;;;

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you!! because through your post i could find Pigeon's vampire chronicles fanfiction! (she used to be one of my very favourites!) - andrea

4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home