Friday, September 30, 2005

Favorite Music

"And every time she sneezes I believe it’s love." -Anna Begins, by Counting Crows
Were there ever more insightful words?

My favorite song list;
Vienna, Billy Joel
Anna Begins, Counting Crows
Bad Moon Rising, Creedence Clearwater Revival
Strange Things Happening every Day, Sister Rosetta Tharpe
Short People, Randy Newman

There are tons of stuff that falls on and off that list. Disturbed, Sublime, and NIN are the more popular stuff I listen too. Mudvayne, Chevelle, Motion City Soundtrack, Matchbox 20, Goo Goo Dolls... I have so much range, I dont even want to list them all.

By the way, I heard 'Strange Things Happening every Day' on a ravioli commercial. I don't normally listen to that kind of music, but I just love this song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home