Monday, September 26, 2005

Wow, I'm such a geek.

I just joined a game called Furcadia. I used to play it a long time ago but I quit because I never got the point of it. It's a roleplaying site with creatures called Furres, which are like across between humans and animals. I just sent in an application to a villiage called Hazelwood.

Name; Mindowan Harris, aka Mindo
Age; Sixteen
House; Five
Jobs I want;
1) Scribe
2) Nurse
3) Shopkeep
Roelplaying sample; Mindo sniffs in the fresh forest air and sighs. It's all so much better than he's used to. At least, he thinks so. He cant really remember what he's used to, what with the amnesia and all. But it certinly SEEMS better and that's what counts. He takes a deep breath steps into Hazelwood to greet his future.
(Sorry it's not fantastic, I'm new to Furcadia and roleplaying in general. Is that okay? I'd really love to start roleplaying in Hazelwood.)

I'm such a geek. That site is for losers and sociopaths. x3 I don't even particularly want to join, but 'The Pocket Muse' says we should all do things we dont want to do because it's inspirational. Things like joining geeky online games and taking lessons in languages you don't care to learn and watching movies you wouldn't normally be interested in. Y' dig?

But the real reason I joined furcadia is that I think I might make some money doing portrait commisions. (Portraits are the icons of the characters that appear in the game when you click on a furre. Some people will pay a lot of money for a good custom of their character.)

By the way, I wrote a poem. Oh God, everybody lock your doors, Carmen is trying to write poetry again. But don't worry, at least this time I didn't try to rhyme 'flower' with 'power'. I seriously tried to do that in a poem about dragons that I wrote when I was ten. Anyways, here's my poem.

Smile.
I wish I could confess
my love all over again
because of the way you smiled.
You don't smile
like that anymore.
I would be more romantic,
and more sure of myself.
A bit less worried
about the future.
Could your smile have been
any brighter?

I love feedback, so please comment. Even if you just want to say, "omftt hat sux l0ozer!!!11"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is an awesome poem. Where do you get all that genius? It's not from your mother, that's for sure!

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home