Sunday, September 25, 2005

I hate html. Greatly.

I spent hours on my stupid layout, and in the end I just gave up and went back to the premades. But don't think I've gained some kind of 'logic'. You know I'll try again tomorrow. Anyways, I told Deb that I would post one of my story brain farts. So...

...
The city used to have a government without a system of checks. It worked fine, for the most part, except for one day whe the king had a revelation. "If everyone was completely honest, there would be no crime!" And so he decreed that the only law is that everyone shall be completely honest, rain or shine. Naturaly enough, people still commited crimes, but they were very honest about it. They would say "I am going to kill you," and then, in obedience with the law, slit your throat and run off with your money.
Also, everyone lied when it snowed, because it wasn't raining or shining.
...

It sounds almost Terry Pratchettian, doesn't it?

By the way, my mom has an account on blogger, obviously. It's called Tender Arts, and she maked really cute, crafty things. You should see the pictures of the apron she made today, it's adorable. When she's finished with all her doll trades and whatnot, she's going to teach me to made ragdolls. ^_^ -glee-

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the compliments! *blushing profusely*

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home