Monday, September 26, 2005

...I sold a drawing?

Some guy in my English class saw that I was drawing my fursona, Vienna, coloring her toenails black with a permanent marker, and I guess he liked it. He asked me to give it to him, and I told him I wanted to keep it because it was my first drawing of this character. But he said he'd give me a dollar, and of course that changes everything.

Well, I just sold a drawing for a dollar. W00t!

And let this inform you, I like money very much. I will draw for you if you give me almost any increment of money. I will toil with your html until my brain turns into pixels if you give me five bucks. Well... maybe ten. But my point is, I do art commisions cheaply. I will negotiate if anyone is interested. Please?

Money?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at you go ~ a professional already! Congratulations!

8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for making sales! I love the new fursona. When are you going to adorn my blog with your art?

9:13 AM  
Blogger Vienna said...

Haha, not quite, but thanks. ^_^

And mom, why don't you tell me what you want me to draw? That might help me get started. You know I'm an elite procrastinator.

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home