Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Everyday stuff.

Weight training class + Cramps + Accidently dropping a barbell on my abdomen = Bad times. Like you cannot believe. But after that, my day got better. Sarah Ryanking, who got third place in the anime convention art contest, likes my drawings so much that she wants to kill me because I'm competition. Yay? And Hannah is going email me some shounen-ai thing she thought I would like.

The boy who I sold a drawing to, Taylor, has a strange talent. He can open his eyelid really wide and make his eye bulge out. It is so creepy. I'm going to bring my camera to school and take a picture of it.

My mom says that Sarah's art is like something she or Eric would do, and comparing me to her is like comparing Einstein to my Algebra teacher. XD You have to understand, the poor thing has no idea what she's saying. She's blinded by her maternalness. Maybe I'll scan the picture she drew in my sketchbook so you can see for youselves.

Oh shoot. I went back to Furry-Paws.com (a virtual dog game) and checked my messages for the first time in months. I had just agreed to do a commision for FP money just before I left, and I got the follow up email sometime while I was gone. It turns out that her two dogs, Kody and Dezi, died and she wanted a memorial picture of them. That message was sent two months ago. But I replied and said I'd do it for free since I took so long. But she said that she'd pay anyways, and it was okay that I took so long to reply. I still feel bad.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is great !
You write so well, I wish I could have put things so eloquently at your age, in fact I wish I could now. : )
Keep it up.

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I take pictures in secret. lol. where in cali are you located. I am so cal.

9:13 PM  
Blogger Vienna said...

Ah, taht makes sence. My teachers would steal my camera. >_>
I'm in Citrus Heights. I should put it on my profile.

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home