Tuesday, September 27, 2005

New Layout

Okay, the subject lies. I'm too lazy to actualy html out a new layout, so I figured out that I could just draw my fursona and paste it onto the background of the premade. Now it looks like I put some thought into my blog, except for not.

By the way, I adore Adam Corolla. I finaly got around to watching his show "Too Late with Adam Corolla". I finally know what my idol looks like! He's not terribly attractive, but his charm really lies in the fact that he's a whiny, narcissictic person like me. And you know, I don't think he tries very hard to be amusing. I think he just talks like that all the time. Horrible thought, isn't it? Especially since I'm so much like him. I have the same birthday (May 27th) as Adam. It makes me feel special.

Well folks, it's 12:30 and I have school in the morning. You know that I'll check my blog for comments as soon as I wake up and be bitterly disapointed. Feed my ego?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here is a comment for you! I love the blog and it is fantastic that you have decided to do one. You have a wonderfully supportive mom and I know that you will do a GREAT job! I look forward to visiting again!

8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, narcisstic teenager- go to bed at a reasonable hour!
Love,
Mom

9:12 AM  
Blogger Vienna said...

Thanks Donna. And yeah, she is a wonderful mom. Except for the part where she teases me or goes to movies without me. x3

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home