Saturday, October 01, 2005

Tim Meets Viennali

A scene I wrote while I was supposed to be cleaning my room. One of my neopets, Tim, meets Viennali for the first time. This site has something against indenting paragraphs, so I had to double space it.

...

For a second, Tim became aware that someone was watching him. Then he was tackled.

There was the sounds of a scuffle in his ears (so this is what a scuffle sounds like?) as he desperately tried to escape. Whoever tackled him grabbed his wrists and pinned them above his head, and he was having trouble breathing because his assailant was sitting on his stomache. Tim came to the realization that his eyes were squinched shut tightly. He opened them and looked up at the one who attacked him.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my house?" it asked him.

It was an female ixi, obviously anthro, like him. Her purple eyes were wide and panicked, and somehow furious at the same time. No, not furious. Dangerous, that was the word. Her shortfur that covered her whole body was pink and sticking up oddly in places, like maybe someone literally rubbed her the wrong way. Her longfur, that humans reffered to as 'hair', was cherry red and about as dishevelled as the rest of her.

Her clothes could only be described as eccentric, and she was wearing a rather short skirt.

"I brought cookies," he said quickly.

"Oh yeah, probably poisoned cookies. Thanks. I could kill you, you know."

Tim gulped. He understood that a rather attractive female ixi in a short skirt was sitting on him, and it was probably the last thing he would ever see. He was really wishing that he appreciated girls more at the moment. "I, I, I, I'm you brother-in-law! Willow's other pet! I swear! I have tags! They're around my neck."

The ixi glared but moved one of her hands to pull the necklaces out of his shirt. There were two; one was a heart shaped locket with a picture of Benji, and the other were his tags. He blushed as she flipped open the locket. "Oh, good. I was feeling a little self-conscious, sitting on you like this, but I guess it's fine now," she stated. Tim couldn't think of anything to say to this. He might have shrugged, but the position made it impossible.

She fiddled with the tags on the other necklace. "Yup, looks like you're telling the truth," she said. She looked over his head at something he couldn't see. "I think your cookies are okay. Good thinking, putting them in a plastic box like that."

"It's called a tupperwear container. Can you get off me now?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home