Sunday, October 02, 2005

Artists

I've been browsing Deviantart far too often and I've found some new awsome artists. I doubt anybody will actually click on them, but it's for my piece of mind that talent does not go unplugged.

Pu-sama's art is so... finished. The pages are filled completely and it's colored so nicely. I swear to God it glows. I actually prefer to click on her more sketchy drawing because the finished ones overwhelm me, they're that finished.
Lascaux... well, she's been on my radar for a long time. I can't believe I forgot to plug her. I mean, she draws the Gorillaz a lot! Does she need any more reason for being on my list?
Korone draws shiny people. She has the most awsome, qausi-relealistic style I've ever seen, but the shiny people stand out most in my brain. Not even sweaty people are that shiny. It has a strange way of making innocent pictures seem dirty.
Reapersun was one of my favorite artists fromt he beginning. Much in the way of two guys kissing, so don't do there if it's just going to fry your brain. ~fizzle~
Spiritwolf77 is amazing. I can't believe I almost forgot to plug her. She is how I learned to draw dogs. I mean, I used to, but the faces were all out of whack. So I studied her art until I thought the art police were going to take me away for copying so much. But I finally got it, and now I can draw animals, thanks to her.

And I must plug Zeda and especially Klar again. Klar has a less anime style, but it is ADORABLE. If you don't click on any of these links, please click on Klar. You'll love her gallery. I was origionally under the impression that she was German because someone told me that, but her profile says she's located in Canada. -shrugs- Not that it matter, really.

I love having a blog, it makes me feel rediculously important. x3

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are important and not in a ridiculous way at all! Thank you for all the links to your favorite artists. You're mine. <3

3:28 PM  
Blogger Vienna said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home