Wednesday, October 19, 2005

////^_^////

I'm happy. Anyone want to know why?

There's a boy in my English class that I've liked for awhile. He's the one who bought one of my drawings, if you remember me saying that. His name is Taylor. Well, I was walking to the front of the school after class to walk home with Amanda, and while we were walking he said. "I have a confession. I think I'm falling in love with you."

And I just blush. -BLUSH- -blush blush blush- "I... oh..." I'm such I retard. And he says, "I haven't been in love for... like, ten years." And I'm like, "When you were... six?" And he said, yeah, so finaly I try to say something inteligent. "You know... I.. er... I like you... too..." So much for intelligent.

His buddy walked over to us so we had to change the topic (thank God for awkward conversation breakers!) and then he had to go in the other direction. I guess I'll try to get his phone number tomorrow.

Oh, for the love of God, I'm such a teenager.

Hey-up. Up ahead; talking about a show centered around five homosexual friends. If this offends you, you can stop reading now. -doesn't want to get yelled at for not having a warning-

I watched the season premier of Noah's Arc on Logo. My brothers and their friends were at the house and everyone had to keep herding them out of the living room. Especially Eric, who's condradictory by nature, just like his big sister(meh!) Brittany, one of their firends, needed no convincing. She walks in, sees two black guys frenching, and walks right back out with her hands over her eyes. ^_^; Okay, so I'm a little different than most teenagers, as far as my television habits go.

It was a pretty good show. In the words of one of my favorite artists, I'm love with the main character. Not "in love". Just love. I don't know why, I like the flow of it. Anyways, the other characters in the show annoy me a bit, especially the two who've been together seven years and are having relationship problems. I don't know why, but they really rub me the wrong way.

I liked the end of the episode, when Noah(main character) is on the phone with his friends. He's talking about the conversation he had with his new boyfriend, and he says, "He said, I feel good, and a little bit scared. But mostly good. And I told him, I'll protect you. But what I didn't tell him is, I don't know who'll protect me." And his friends say that's what they're there for. And Noah says after that, "Thanks. But what I also didn't say is... I'm a little scared too." And his friends say, we all are. (They've all got relationship problems. It wouldn't be a show otherwise.)

There's more about the series here. It's awsome. Can't wait for next Wednesday. And for tomorrow. omfg -headimplodes- A guy actualy likes me. I thought I would never see the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home