Saturday, October 08, 2005

My Characters

I was listing off all the character's I've had and my mom said I should post it in my blog. So... here I go, in semi-chronilogical order from oldest to newest.

Chef
Sari
Tiffany
Cassidy
Shane
Foxfire
Tori
Tobi
Sophia
Matt
Cole
Amiah
Sparky
Tag
Tailowallow
MintShade
Mindowan
Eggman (aka Egghead)
Partner in Crime
Booger
Kwirt
Chip
Dragon
Ferret
Devin
Zeselia
Apple Tart
Cokato
Chewy
Cocoa
Emy
Bright
Kimblepup
Thomas
Fig
Wolverine
Dirk
Sprite
Loor
Venn
Kizzy
Jeep
XP
Seth
Ari
Jamie
Theo
Theo (2)
Tobias
Leticia
Alec
Vlad
Tim
Gabby
Foxfire (2)
Griffon
Jamie
Jeremiah
Damian
Shane (2)
Madison
Kaylie
Mathew
Viennali
Trent
Cassie
Mint (2)
Themo
Shades
Amy
Opal
Mittens
Cale
Milo
Sabel
Ari (2)
Lily
Reeves
Arin
Lunar Truffel Momento
Cassius
Adam
Elliot
Madison
Dan
Rover
WillowWhiskers
Vienna
Fiona
A capybera
Keiji
Keiya
Beni
Adrian
Kyle
Angie
Jason
Brandon
Mercury
Calypso
Jupiter
Pluto
Saturn
Daru
Tarnish
Honey Bear
Snow Cricket
Charm
Storm
Stormy Amythyst
Venus
Harvard
Nikki
Jammer
Blue Arturo Bay
Ket
Mael
Aku
Fang
Kin
Dustpaw
Punk
Paintball
CottonCandy
DG
Willow
Vienna
Brice
Okra
Riona
Damine (2)
Cale (2)
Jeremy
Caitlyn
Holly
Jacob
Willow (2)
Seymore
Juniper
Tabetha
Bicker
Pandora
Sealink
Nono
Foxtail
Oliver
Maroon
Amber
Socks
Disco
Dark Nova
Gap
Bertolf
Shining
Java
Bob
Galatia
Tod
Jacobi
Emerii
Elliot (2)
Madison (2)
Moses
Tyler
Elmo
Pharoh
Thomas (3)

I think I'm done, but really I'm probably not. I'm just to tired to keep going through drawings and stuff and I have go get my hair cut and then go to girl's night at Sayla's house soon. But that's the majority of my characters. The (2)s are to say if they're a different character with the same name. There are cats, dogs, wolves, humans, elves, neopets, furres, and everything else you can think of in there. And i only started making characters after age eight, so this is seven years worth of character making.

Really, my brain never stops moving.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My brain never stops moving either - LOL - I sooooo know how you feel :)

6:55 AM  
Blogger Vienna said...

Yee, not alone! ^_^

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home