Sunday, October 23, 2005

More Sims 2

This has been a busy weekend. On Friday I went to Nikki's house in Stockton and stayed the night, then I came home at about on Saturday. Then, at eight, my friend Kim called for the first time since last December and she came over to spend the night. And what does this have to do with the Sims 2? Well, when Kim was over, we probably spent over ten hours playing it. x3 That's right, we're total geeks. And I still managed six hours of sleep.

I'd love to tell you about the adventures of our deranged little family, if you've got more spare time than any person ought to. This is a little different than most Sims stories because Kim and me are lazy and like to exploit cheats and glitches. Thusly, we screw up and effect the game in strnage and interesting ways.

Firstly, *s around a statement means it's something I made up, not something that happend in the game. It's things that we inferred through their behavior or traits that we assigned to a character based on who they were based on. I'm clarifying this because I'm terrified of being sued by Maxis.

Our first characters are a family of two gay men(this was partially influenced by me, but she went right along with it.) named Akeiilee and Trevorion Elric. Kim likes long names that I can't pronunce. Akii is a drag queen(partial *) and Trevor is his husband, and thanks to one of the millions of debugging cheats, they were going to have children... and I don't mean adopting. Here's what they looked like in the starting screen when they first moved into their house.



Well, I messed up immediately. When I clicked the debugging gravestone and pressed, -Get preganant with- and clicked -Trevorion- I didn't notice that the Sim I was clicking with WAS Trev. So then he was pregnant with his own baby, and because it hadn't gone right, we got Akii pregant with Trevor's baby as well. You could tell they were pregnant after that because of their growing bellies, maternity clothes, and the fact that they were running to the toilet in shifts... morning sickness made out toilets very unsanitory places, indeed. Another sign that they were pregnant was their newfound habbit of talking babytalk to eachother's stomaches. That's not un-pregnant behavior.

So, three sim days later, Trevor went into labor. When the little box popped up that informed us that they would have a little bundle of joy within a few minutes, I laughed so hard I fell out of my chair. In addition to informing me about the new baby, it was informing me that there would be... TWO bundles of joy! Trevor was having twins. And since they were made up of his genes alone, they were the first identical twins to exist in the Sims 2. ANYWHERE. It was really novel. Thank God they were girls, because if they were boys they would look just like their dads. As it was, it was just really cool. Here's a picture of them as adults.



Then, Akii had his baby. It was a boy. We named the girls Telly and Taruyau, and the boy was named Alden. We had fun teaching them how to talk and walk and everything one they had grown from babies to toddlers. Toddlers are, hands down, the cutest part of this game. They really bring the sims to life. Here's a picture of the daddies teaching Alden and one of the twins to talk while to other plays dolls in the background.



Over time it became apparent that the two little girls were destined to succeed. They always played with the toys that would give them skill points for the future (charisma, creativity) while little Alden just played doll house with one of his daddies. Kim says that they call them papa, though. As she got into the game she began to hear the dialouge in her head like me, and they always said "papa". So that's how it is.

Anyways, even though Akii had three toddlers he still wanted to ADOPT a kid. So they adopted a child, older than their natural children, who came with the name Aiden. Inconviently it sounded a bit too much like Alden, but we didn't get a choice. Anyways, time passed and the toddlers grew into children. As they went to school they started bringing home friends. Ari and Seth, the children of Louis and Lestat from one of my other families, became their friends. Also, they met a little boy named Jordan Aistrup, who Telly became really close to.

Ari and Seth's 'uncle' Marius picked them up from our house almost every day, and the now teenaged *Aiden became infatuated with him.* When he grew into an adult about seven sims days later, he had his very first kiss with Marius on his nineteenth birthday. (exact age improvised by us, they don't have seperate years but we imagine them.) He moved out with Marius soon after that to start a life of their own, and only came back once to be at his little sibling's teenage birthday. Telly and Taru grew up to be very attractive, and a teenage Jordan saw Telly in a new light.

Telly and Jordan shared a first kiss and are now going steady. They're so cute. Taru does not share her sister's enthusiasm for monogomy. During HER sixteenth birthday she met *Marius's old teenage lover* Armand (Nice boy, gets good grades, and *is a vampire who loves bondage.* x3 Taru's parents were horrified) They hit it off really well, but so did Taru and another boy, a childhood friend named Tyler. When Armand, shortly after falling in love with Taru, walks into the room to see Taru making out with Tyler, heck breaks loose. Taru sees him and runs over, kissing him and apologizing. Tyler is angry that he's been lied to and slaps Taru. Taru starts crying and Armand punches Tyler. Tyler and Armand get into a full-blown fight, cartoony dust clouds and all. The entire family and the guests of the birthday party run over to watch.

EVeryone's covering their mouths and eyes in amazement or fear or something, and Taru is crying. Eventualy, Armand wins the fight and Tyler slinks off. Armand forgave Taru after a few days but she's still seeing Tyler behind his back. She likes Armand better, though. One time Telly showed her bad girl side by sneaking out with Jordan at one am and returning at four. Luckily she tiptoed into the house and didn't get caught. She did walk past the bathroom to see her father, Akii, throwing up in a fashion I found very familier.

It wasn't food poisoning, I'll tell you that.

(On a funny side note, one of Akii's aspirations is to see Lestat's ghost. That's the Sims 2 nice way of saying he wants him to die. This is because early in the game Louis, Lestat and Marius came to greet my family to the neighborhood. Trever started doing some flirty things with Lestat and Akii was crushed. The bitterness stewed and now, the equevillent of seventeen years later, he wants that bugger DEAD. Lol, not on your life, honey. Lestat's one of my favorites. x3)

But then Kim had to go home, so the Elric family remains at the crux of their twisted lives, waiting for her to visit again. Cool, right? If you're still awake, I congradulate you. Off topiucally, I'd like to admit that I'm addicted to Logo movies. (Logo, if you don't know, is the gay and lesbian channel. I belive it's a sub-station of mtv) The other night I actualy sat through the last three fourths of a one star movie called 'The Velocity of Greg'... and very nearly enjoyed in. I did love one qoute from it particularly. "Greg dreamed of being kissed by someone so hard that his mouth hurt, so soft that his heart hurt, so deep that his throat hurt, and so fully that nothing hurt."

And today I watched three star movie, which I can honestly say was good. My mom says that a movie is good if you cry and laugh at the same time, and during the end I was doing so much of that that I looked deranged. It was about a mormon missionary going to LA, were he meets a very openly gay prettyboy waiter. It's a actualy a very angst movie, but I liked the way it turned out very much.

Basically, I'm trying to brainwash you into a) Buying the Sims 2 and b) Watching more gay themed movies. Neither will help you in any way, but they're both memorable, enjoyable past-times for me.

God, these posts are long. This took over an hour. I'm going to go do request and birthday gift drawings now, I'll post them later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home