Friday, October 28, 2005

Stetches and old art

Some sketches I scanned. I draw about ninety percent more than I upload; this isn't one tenth of the sketches I've drawn in the last couple months. In my closet I have three huge stacks of drawings, old drawings from over six months ago, new drawings I like, and new drawings I don't like. I estimate that there are over 800 drawings in there, not counting the 2x4 plastic bin of drawings aging anywhere from birth to three years ago. I'm an incurable packrat.



And now for some old, computer drawn art that I found on a floppy disc. Shield your eyes, it's mostly horrible. >_> God, I was such a retarded little twelve year old. I wish I had pushed myself harder.



And, of course, stuff that's kinda recent that I completely forgot to upload.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home