Saturday, November 05, 2005

Sabbath's Jeans and Halter Top

Oh. My. God. I remember Zeda saying that Sabbath always gays up his clothes, and I am proud to say that I am now a believer. At my friend Hannah's insistance I decided to make him a pair of jeans and a tanktop sort of thing, something feminine but not flaming gay. Because I am lazy and didn't want to attach the back, the tanktop became a halter top with little snaps and everything. The jeans got two cutesy little patches and a black patch on the butt with letters that say... YAOI.

At one point today I accidently lopped off his tail while I was cutting some fabric. I only noticed it later and was like, "O_O This is bad. He's not a manx!" So I sewed it back on, connected by some red and black fabric. Ah well, it makes him look eclectic. lol. I <3 the yaoi patch. I want that patch. The pictures are kind of suckish. Please don't mind. And Zeda, I swear to God he looks better irl. And I also swear to God that I'm not keeping him forever. I just want to make him a dress first, for formal occasions and the like. x3







My friend Kim is gonna come over to spend the night soon, because I am lonely. T_T

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

XD I'm glad that you could experience it first-hand! Honestly, personality-wise, he's not so gay and he's actually rather seme-ish... XD;; But clothes just NEVER look good on him-!

Looking LOVELY. /;--; I wish I could sew!

8:56 PM  
Blogger Vienna said...

Yeah, I see about the seme-ish... Since Seth hates him, it can't be the other way around, and anyways, the size rule rules... Okay, I'm rambling. No more theorizing. ^_^;;

I'll be sending him veeeery soon. I need to know were to send him too though! O.O So email me and tell me, okay?

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home