Thursday, November 03, 2005

Sabbath's Jammies

^_^ I just finished Sabbath's comfy flannel jammies. They're very pink, which looks very flattering on him against all rules of design.







A couple of my friends from school just adore him. Haley wants me to make a Kyle Walker doll for her. Kyle is this stoner senior with crazy dredlocks that she has a crush on. And aside from his hair and his smell, I can see why. I'm going to make him two outfits when I make him; his regular outfit (black pants, Marylin Manson t-shirt, olive green trenchcoat) and a dress. Haley says she loves Marylin Manson in a dress and I'm guessing she'll love Kyle doll in a dress too.

She says Sabbath and Kyle should be gay lovers, but I'm not sure if Zeda(or Sabbath, or Klye, for that matter) would appreciate that. And then when my other friend Amanda heard us talking about Kyle doll, she said that she wanted a Chris doll! Chris is her crush. Am I going to be known as the crazy chick who makes voodoo dolls of people's crushes...? :x

And I missed both of their b-days, so I'd better work fast. However, I still have two more outfits I want to make for Sabby. Stay tuned!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

X3 Naw, Sabbath is ALL about his darling little Seth... so no gaysex with other boys for him! : 3 Too bad Seth hates him, ah?

4:56 PM  
Blogger Vienna said...

Yeah, Sabbath is a monogomous lil' kitty. Haley says I should also make a Seth doll so they can go on dates and stuff, but... so much work! :x

6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

XD That'd be ridiculously cute, but I'd hate to make you do all of that without payment-! X3

7:35 PM  
Blogger Vienna said...

Meh, I probably won't anyways. I'm so very lazy. But I did make him jeans and a halter top today. I'll post pictures later. He's cute. x3

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home