Friday, November 04, 2005

More Noah's Arc

This post is pretty useless, unless you like to hear me talk about the gay channel. x3

I finaly caught up with the Noah's Arc series. (I do not mean the bible's Noah's Arc, although this confuses people greatly. It's like the creators of the series were sitting around a table and discusing what would be most embarassing for Carmen to try to explain to her poor confused friends and parents. Ebil buggers.) They had two reruns in a row of the last two episodes, and since there are only three episodes thus far and I've already seen the pilot episode, that's all there is until next Wednesday.

I love the main character, Noah, to bits. My love for him is so great that it is actualy grinding his molecules apart. He's got such a sweet face, and the clothes he wears, and just everything... ah, he's like eye candy. He's like a black Orlando Bloom. The other characters annoy me badly, but I'm getting used to them. The proffesor earned my sympathy because his husband was cheating on him and it was sad. And then he drove his car through the window. o_o It was cool.

The guy and his boyfriend who've been together for seven years and are getting bored still annoy me. I hate them with innexplicable passion, like I hate the Foo Fighters. Although, I do love to yell at them, "Oh my God, please just get killed off! Or something! I hate you with an innexplicable passion!" And then I throw something at the tv. And Ricky or whatever his name is, the one who is a sex addict and wouldn't admit it until the end of this last episode, is tolerable. I do not like his Noah-clinginess though. Stop clinging to Noah! He is Wade's now! >x Sorry, I just get so emotional about this garbage. And Wade is okay. I usualy just think of him as the guy kissing Noah. Hey look, it's Noah! -swoon-

Off topic time! It's very spazzy and random, so you can skip it if the brain of a teenager hurts you. (if anyones still reading, which I really doubt. I'm sure Noah's Arc scared them off.)

Nikki called today. She has a crush on a boy in her class named Jonathon. Aw, how cute, middle school crushes. Shhhh, don't tell her I'm talking about her like she's a kid. She'll be angry with me. o_o; When I was in school today I made a comment about how my velevety red jacket made me feel like Marius, and somebody. actually. laughed. I almost passed out from the sheer joy of somebody understanding what I was saying. I screamed, "Oh my God, Haley! You know who Marius is! Have my baby!" And so we had a ferverous discussion about how hot Lestat is. How we love out fictional characters, especially when played by Stuart Townsend. And don't tell any Vampire Chronicles fans I liked the Queen of the Damned movie. They've already threatened to scalp me for saying, "Well, Tom Cruise's wig didn't look that bad..."

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try the Q Television Network. It has much better original programming than Logo! www.qtelevision.com

9:29 AM  
Blogger Vienna said...

Thank you for the advice. ^_^ Can I get that on Comcast? I'll try looking for it later.

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, it's not available on Comcast. Check their website and click "subscribe" and it will tell you where Q Television is available and with which cable carrier. I believe Q will launch in Eureka/Arcata, CA via Cox Communication on November 22nd. Ultimately, only Q can get gay tv right! I am so glad I subscribed; it's so much better than Logo!

10:22 AM  
Blogger Vienna said...

Thanks, I'll try and get it sometime. I still love Logo, but two gay channels are better than one, right? ^_^

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Vienna,

This is Down Wit! Race? Human! Can't tell it you like Noah. Noah's Arc. The show writtings. Please, specify.
I haven't done my post yet, please feel free to post-comment.

Down Wit

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have the season 1 and 2 DVD's aand they are great. Who ever does not have them need to get them. I watch them every chance I get. Everytime you watch them it seems like you are watching them for the firdt time. Just buy them you will not regret it. Please go and sign the petition to keep Noah's Arc going.
http://www.PetitionOnline.com/NOAHSARC/petition.html

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home