Wednesday, November 23, 2005

'I don't post enough' post

Truth be told I forgot about this blog for a little while. I realize I have to post something but I've been lazy and hanging out with friends the last week or so(and making Queersville on the Sims 2, but that's a different story.) and I don't have anything to show. I will, however, say that I've finally watched all thirteen episodes of Gravitation, in Japanese, with English Subtitles. I don't want to give away they end but... poor Yuki. No wonder he's so cold. T_T Oddly, though, I predicted it three episodes early. I know the signs. I know the signs! Okay, I'm chill now. And, you know, I think I have a deep rooted desire to see The Velocity of Gary again, that crappy one star movie that I caught on Logo awhile back. Because... of this qoute!

"Gary dreams about kissing someone so hard his mouth hurts. He dreams about kissing someone so soft his heart hurts, so long his neck hurts, so deep his throat hurts. Gary dreams about kissing someone so completely that nothing hurts." -The Velocity of Gary

I <3 it too peices.

And... I did write something, but I totally forgot. So, I either post this, or the BS story (actualy stands for 'Beautiful Souls' but it can go a couple ways) and believe me you'd be begging for this one if I gave you the other. Alright! I don't think there are any fatal flaws in this, except that it's in the wrong POV for the rest of the story, so i'll rewrite it eventually. -cowers from helpful critique like the pansy that I am-

...

"Mrs. Phillips, I'm asking you for permission to marry your son."

Betty Phillips finished fastening a blouse to the clothesline and looked down. A very serious little boy's face stared back up at her, big green eyes with a smattering of freckles between them. A bandaid was stuck inexpertly on his forhead and his cropped red hair stuck up wildly, mostly on the left. Betty was tempted to smile, but she didn't want him to think she was laughing at him.

"Well, Robbie, you seem a little young for marriage. Do you know what marriage means?" she replied, just as seriously as he adressed her.

He shuffled his feet and appeared to think about it for a moment. "Yes, ma'am. It means I will love Jack all my life, in sickness and health, for richer or poorer, 'till death do we part." He looked proud about having remembered.

"Well, do you think you can do that?"

Robbie nodded.

"And you don't want to wait, and maybe marry a girl?" se inquired. She really had no idea that Robbie intended to marry her son before now, but it couldn't hurt to play along. Kids and their funny ideas, she thought and chuckled inwardly.

Robbie scruched up his nose in an expression of disgust. "Girls have cooties."

Betty finally allowed herself to laugh. "If you really want to marry my son, Robbie, I can't see any reason to stop you. You're a good boy. But you take care of him, now, you hear?"

Robbie beamed. "Don't worry, Mrs. Phillips, I will! Forever and ever!" With that he turned on his heels and darted off, his sneakers making slapping sounds on the sparse lawn. "Jack! Jack, she said okay!" she heard him say as he disapeared into her house, the screen door banging shut behind him. Betty wonders if he'll remeber his commitment for more than a week. She smiled and continued pinning wet laundry on the line.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How'd you get spam with wv turned on? Anywho, I liked your little story snippet. I predict that someday you will have tons of fangirls writing fanfictions based on your novels.
Love,
Mom

1:30 PM  
Blogger Vienna said...

Thankyou, mom. That's just what I love to hear. How did you know that's what I want more than anything else in the world?

And I think it was personal spam. They get rewards for every hundred blogs they post it in, or something.

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home