Friday, November 11, 2005

Please, Re-assure me. Please.

I have been drawing this almost all day while listening to an audiobook called "Inventing Elliot". It has nothing to do with the audiobook, although audiobooks are cool. I wholeheartedly recomend them, assuming they're unabridged.

But then my mom walks in and says, "Nice bondage character."

O_O -freeze- -shock- -...eh.- "Yeah, isn't he? What should I name him?"

"Bruno." And she walks away. It was a horrible name and I wouldn't use it in a million years, and I hassled her for awhile, and she came up with more names that like they should only be used for big guys, which he's not. I rather like the name Baron, although it has the same problem. I might recyle the name Damien, form one of my unfinished stories.

Aaaaaanyways. Later, my little brother Eric walks in and says, "Gawd, whoever drew that sucks. ...Oh, hey. You drew that, huh? Well, it sucks. Something about the head... just.... ughh..." And he walks away. O_O

PLEASE tell me it doesn't suck as bad as all that. I love the glittery chains and the leather but I refuse to finish it unless one person ONE PERSON will say it doesn't suck. Well, maybe not that, but if someone will just say, "Eh, it's horrible, but someone will probably like it and there's no glaring technical mistakes with the head."

Pleasepleaseplease. Or I'll cry. I've worked for hours and hours and I swear I will cry if nobody comments and tells me it's nice. SAY IT'S NICE! >_<

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's quite nice. Fierce actually. Keep drawing...

Ian

2:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's quite nice. Fierce actually. Keep drawing...

Ian

2:24 AM  
Blogger Vienna said...

-spazglee- Thank you. That was all I needed. I'm eternaly greatful to you, although I don't know your true identity. Thankyou, masked heler! ^_^

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, Vienna- I'm the creator of a new gay-themed television series you so nicely wrote about in your blog. A friend who peruses blogs regularly forwarded me a link to yours because she thought I would really get a kick out the fact that a white teenaged girl was digging my show. And she was right!

So, the mask is removed...Thanks again for the nice words, and keep on drawing. I really like the one you posted.

Ian

7:23 PM  
Blogger Vienna said...

O_O -shock- Wow. Well, this is something I never thought would happen. Anyways, thanks again for your help (and I apologize for sounding like an idiot, I didn't know who I was talking to.) I really do love your show, and I look back and I realize I called some of the characters annoying, and I felt really stupid. I'm a horribly tough critic. -_-;

Thanks so much for commenting on my humble blog, and I suppose it is sort of odd that I love your show so much. My friends all think I'm crazy because on Wednesdays I greet them by announcing "It's Wednesday!" And they know me well enough to reply, "Yes, I know, Noah's Arc is on."

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No worries. You can criticize the show all you want to. That's your right, and it doesn't bother me. YOu won't like everything we do, that's natural.

And it's not so weird that you like the show. If I can get into a show about 4 white women in New York (sex and the city), then you can like Noah's Arc.

You have an address? I can have my assistant send you a NOAH t-shirt.

Alright, take care.

Ian

1:48 AM  
Blogger Vienna said...

That's good, because I don't think I could stop being over-critical if I wanted to. ^_^; And I agree about not knowing what shows people will end up liking. Sometimes people's favorite shows can be surprising.

Would you really?! That just made my day. My adress is

Carmen Aistrup
7137 Dolan Way
Citrus Heights, California
95621

Thanks for everything.

-Carmen

4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your drawing is nice but I don't know how safe it is to be posting your address on the Internet though. Lots of freaks out there. Hope that guy is who he says he is.

7:33 AM  
Blogger Vienna said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:00 PM  
Blogger Vienna said...

Thanks for the compliment, and for the warning, but I think it's okay. If he is really a serial killer going to creep into my house and kill me in my sleep...

I have a dog. ^_~

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home