Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Cakes the Unicorn Boy

I proudly present Cakes, the unicorn boy, rip-off of Klar and Sayshama and VV's babies. [My baby, Cake] Not really a rip-off, but I got the idea of uniboys from them. I don't have much to say about Cakes, except that the other tab in the background of his picture isn't an accident. He has unusual hobbies, because Nine Inch Nails is rotting my brain.

I watched Noah's Arc today. All day I went around informing people that it was Wednesday, and every time I told my mom she said, in a wistful voice, "I know, Noah's Aaaarc is coming on." She loves to mock me. -_-; But that's okay! It was a good episode. I hate that one couple a whole lot less because him falling into the swimming pool made me laugh my butt off the couch. x3

And Ricky has... changed. O_o And Noah is a sad little uke (yaoi term) and it makes me sad, but thats okay because drama is supposed to do that. Although, that part in the begining... you, know, that one part... -tries frantically to keep this blog suitable for most ages- ...it was hilarious. Shocked the brains out of poor Wade. I can't get any of my friends to start watching the series because nobody seems to have the channel and also everything thinks I'm completely insane. They talk about me, I know it. "Oh, yeah, Carmen is watching her gay people shows again. You know Carmen and her gay people." It saddens me. T_T

Adore Cake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home