Monday, November 28, 2005

Fame and Fortune

Well, maybe not fortune. But my goal in life it to be well known enough that someone, somewhere, will say to another person, "Hey, have you seen that anime, Victory Song?" and the other one will say, "Oh, yes, but only the first three episodes," and the other will say, "Oh, alright, I'll lend to discs two and three!" And I will cry tears of joy as I watch them through my imaginary crystal ball.

I want Tyler Bane to have legions of slobbering fangirls, I want people to cry for Benji as his horrible past is revealed by flashback, I want Robbie to be the new Ramona, I want, I want, I want. I want people to write fanfiction, horrible fanfiction, where Jamie dies and Theo gets depressed and falls in love with some random male prositute and I will laugh and cry because some sadistic part of me has always wanted to do that to them. I need people to pay me fifty dollars per commission, one character digital colored on a plain background. I want twenty for a full body sketch, ten for a head shot. I want to be hired by Yaoi Press.

I want to be famous in the Y Gallery, and then so famous I can leave that horrible site in the dust. I want to found an exclusive yaoi gallery for only the artist's I admit, serious artists with real skill, because I'll have real skill. And then I'll write a manga series, a really famous manga series, better than Gravitation. I'll make a anime movie called Beautiful Souls and people will cry in the theater. I will do all this only in my dreams, but I really truely think... I cn get that much for commisions. Someday.

My realistic list of goals?
*Make someone cry while reading something I wrote.
*Make someone laugh while reading something I wrote.
*Get fifty dollars for a commision.
*Get twenty dollars for a full body sketch commision.
*Have a fan so loyal she'll send me a ragdoll of one of my characters. x3

These are my dreams.

EDIT: On another note, I'm addicted to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and I do mean the new one. Both me and my mom had some doubts about it (she flat out refused to watch it, until near the end) but it was amazingly good. I mean, amazingly. Even my mom agrees. Although earlier she asked me if I was doing pot because I accidently called it 'Willie Wonka and the Charlie' and shortly afterwards mistook the word 'antelope' for the word 'androgenous'.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wishing you every good thing, my love.

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home