Thursday, December 08, 2005

Veruca/Charlie? o_O

[Yeah, seriously.]

In the origional Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, the kids that played in the movie all got together again to do the commentary. They said that the girl who played Violet and the girl who played Veruca had a constant rivalry over the boy who played Charlie while they were filming. SO, being insane, I started pairing up the kids in the new movie. This, actually, is not one of the pairings.

Or maybe it is. I thought Veruca/Mike because I didn't want to put Charlie in one of my crazy pairs. He already has enough crazy pairs from other people. -coffMikeCharliecoff- -chokeWilyCharliechoke- And because I don't like Violet, and Augustus and Mike are out of the question. And then I got confused. And then I drew this. >_>

[UPDATE: It got two comments on Devart! Cool! ^_^]

Quick drawing of my old lion character, Loor. She's wearing a cross because a man came to the jungle to try to teach the animals about Jesus Christ. (inspired by the guy who jumped in the lion's cage at the zoo to convert them x3)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home