Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Hello, my loyal followers.

Went to the library, got the two Willy Wonka books and the Ramona books I haven't read yet. (Romana Forever and Ramona's World). Tried to get Lolita but it wasn't there, also was frowned upon by parental figure. Curse those parental figures.

Cleaned the bathroom. I swear to God it seemed like there was pee in the corner of the OPPISITE END OF THE BATHROOM relative to the toilet. Dear God that was so not worth ten dollars. The mirror is my new best friend. Nobody pees on the mirror.

On a completely different note I wrote a poem.

Tokyo, by Carmen Aistrup
The world was pink and black and white,
and spun with warping neon light,
who's children wandered, sheltered,
shadows, 'gainst a glowing,
Tokyo night.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish there was a way to express more fully my complete respect and admiration for you! As the parental figure, I know I'm supposed to feel that I've shaped you, but I don't. I feel that a magical creature sprang from my womb and that was you!
Love,
Mom (who loves, loves, loves the poem)

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home