Friday, December 02, 2005

XDDD

Wow.

Robbie's story has gotten;
Flames; 2
Compliments; 1

And the compliment came from my mom. I'll go do something else with my life now. Like draw Denis and Armand again. LykeOmG datz grosse2!!!!!11one.
Yes, well, let me have my insanity, I can't keep it when I grow up. And also, I think I've fallen in love with chatspeak for non-serious use. (see incomprehensable sentance above)

Also, for the sake of the filmakers of Interview with a Vampire and their police record, I forgive them for not getting Denis right. They can now sleep soundly knowing I hold nothing against them for not being perfectly literal to the book.

We just dont condone that kind of thing. In this country.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are you talking about? I see no flaming of your story. Where? I shall beat them up!
Love,
Mom

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home