Saturday, December 17, 2005

My old friend Caitlyn

In elementry school I had a best friend named Caitlyn Miller. Nobody liked us, and especially Caitlyn (because she sucked on her hair so she had a bald spot on the back of her head) but we didn't care. We dug up and replanted grass at recess and dug holes under the roots of trees, and called them Hobbit holes, and also we tried to emmorise the Spanish numbers 1-10. We thought we were cool enough.

And then in fifth grade she was taken from her family and put into a foster home, so we lost contact. I was very lonely for the rest of the year, and I changed schools in sixth grade. But now I'm in 10th grade, a sophomore, and I just got an email from Caitlyn Miller, wondering if I'm the same Carmen who was her best friend in Elementary school. I have been looking high and low on the internet for her and she found me first. x3

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so exciting, isn't it? She's probably still in the area so you will get to see her soon!
hugs!

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home