Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Pollus and Pascale

Lawl! [Cyute] I drew this with seemingly no connection form my brain to my hand. I really don't know what's going on here, except that Pascale is looking up Pollu's skirt and Pollu is like o_O; Even my friend Amanda said that it's cute which is a big deal because she usually disses my guys in dresses. x3

And check out the improvement over my last Klar fanart, [here]. Technical improvement. I don't care that you like the old soft fluffy colors better. People telling me that my old art is better thna my new art HURTS MY SOUL. I don't know how people think it's a compliment, ot that they're making me feel better, or something. Really. Just like the new stuff so I can trick myself into thinking my life is going somewhere.

(BTW, Someone has to comment on my blog sometime. Maybe in two hundred years, but I swear to God I'll still be watching and waiting.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home