Sunday, December 11, 2005

The Tablet Fairy has it out for me.

On an off-note, I've listened to the song 'Land Locked Blues' by Bright Eyes over a hundred times since I've downloaded it. Okay, now for the point.

Right after I drew [this] my tablet decided it had enough of me and died. The stylus had already had problems, like the fact that it occasionally stuck and I had to pull the point out and put it back in. Now, it sticks every time I push down hard which sucks because I need to use the pressure sensitivity for the oil paints on OpenCanvas. So, no more art.

And then I went back into my room after leaving it alone for an hour to try it again and THE POINT WAS MISSING. So I scour my floor and desk for twenty minutes and finally find it, and of course it hasn't gotten any better. Dear God, I hate tablets so much.

The bright side of everything is that I saw Narnia with my friend Kim for her birthday and it was good. And also she had good cake, and also we watched all 12 episodes of some yaoi that I remember almost NOTHING about, but I think it was cute. And the anime Angel Sanctuary SUCKS so bad I refused to watch it, because people keep saying that it's yaoi and it's not and it makes my stomache feel all green and gives me de-ja-vu.

And I'm designing a futuristic Tokyo. My mom is adjusting to the fact that whenever she takes me places I follow her around and point out that in future Tokyo, you dont have to drag rolls of fabric across the store and lasers cut SO much better than scissors and old ladies and I need sleep really bad. -_-;;

Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home