Thursday, December 15, 2005

Lookit!

I wanted to scan some stuff but I couldn't because the scanner isn't working. When I was testing the 'Import from Scanner or Camera' It started getting feed from a webcam somewhere in my dad's room. So I was like, 'Webcam? O_O' And I found it, and I played with it for far longer than a modest person would have. Got pictures!


Me


Me and my kitten, Yoda(female)


Kitten trying to nurse on the back of my head


Kitten


More kitten


Kitten hunting the pointer


(ON ANOTHER NOTE) ROFLMAO!!!111one
You know those things on the bottom of some webpages that count the exact amount of seconds it took the page to load to prove to you that their site is fast? Well, Deviantart has one, and here's what it says.
"The collective rectum has expelled this page in a mere (however many) seconds."
Creative. x3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home