Saturday, December 17, 2005

I Love Deviantart

For a long time after joining Deviantart I was discouraged because it's not easy to get comments there. I was really, really disapointed. But unlike sane people I didn't leave the site, oh no, I went into crazy foaming wanna-be artist mode and tried to learn rom all my idols and draw like them. I said tom myself, "Okay, I have no comments on this drawing and she has 96 six comments on that one. I can get there.

It helped, it really did. I got a lot better but what helped even more was the discovery of making friends on DevArt. Antinonconformist has been so sweet to me lately, I feel that I really need to make a link to her. She's so nice and origional and creative, I love her to death. And my first friedn on DevArt ever, Silver-Winged-Demon has put up with my craziness for longer than she ought to have. ^_^;; And T-Daimon is very very cool. And hot. He gets trampled by fangirls daily, and he's vain enough to say it. x3 Anticon loves to tease him, and I can see why. And, of course, my rl friend Amanda is awsome too.

I have more people I want to metnion but I'm tired of typing. And my brother made mac and cheese for everyone but me and I'm hurt. Geez. T_T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home