Monday, January 02, 2006

My Frame of Mind

I gave in and I downloaded the free trial of OpenCanvas 4 on my new computer. That was all the delayed gratification I could take, thankyouverymuch. I spent all of yesterday on [this] drawing, which is a re-attempt at a [drawing] from September. I... think I've improved. o_o

Antinon was nowhere to be found yesterday. I've grown so dependent on her that if she's not on the 'net for a day I get very lonely. T_T

Oh my God. English project. School tomorrow. I couldn't fall asleep until three last night and I'm so exhausted that it's like some kind of comfort drug. I could pass out right here. Well, the project is about Taming of the Shrew, which I'm begining to find hilarious despiter myself. So... maybe there will be TotS art from me soon. ^_^;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home