Sunday, January 01, 2006

>_____>;

I know nobody reads this blog and all 0% of you watch Noah's Arc, but let me just say... SADNESS ABOUND. Last episode I saw (which may not be the most recent one, I'm not keeping up very well) everyone broke up, except for Eddie and Chance, but Eddie is in the ER on his wedding day. And Ricky made me cry my silly little fangirl eyes out and download the song that kept playing in the backgroung, 'Closer'(no, not the cool Closer by NIN, I mean the stupid sad one). I'm addicted to that bloody song now and I've been listening to it for THREE HOURS.

Any-frickin-ways. Merry New Years.
Sesshomorou for Antinon; [wh00t! grainy pencils]
Younger T-Daimon for Dragoone; [<3]

I gave him wings, and then he said that that wouldn't be good because pyromancers would catch their wings on fire during battle wtfomgoops. >____>;;

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw that episode. It was great! And it was the last episode of the season. But i've heard the show is coming back next year for a 2nd season!!!

---another NOAH fan!!!

12:35 PM  
Blogger Vienna said...

Oh no, end of season! My mom's going to be thrilled. T_T Oh well, I'll be waiting on the edge of my seat for the next season.

I'm an addict. x3

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home