Monday, December 26, 2005

Have a Gay Christmas!

LAWL. Merry=Happy=Gay. Clever me. Anways.

I got a new computer! It's really fast and I also got a printer/scanner/fax machine to go with it. It works really well. I also got the new Charlie and the Chocolate Factory dvd, which I swear to God I will NEVER GET TIRED OF. We made a gingerbread house at my aunt's, and one side of the roof broke so we had to make a new one out of grahm crackers. At my demand we only used two on each side and I nibbled a half-circle out of one side of each. Now it looks like something came crashing through the roof and left a hole.

Can you all say; Glass elevator?

I tried out my new scanner and it works pretty nicely, so I started the 100 Themes Challenge. (More info about the themes challenge here.)

[Hold my Hand]
[Memory]
[Innocence]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home